Updates and Step Down (Sort Of)

General site chatter, introductions, questions, and announcements.
Grey Head of Ajah Male
PC: Taesh Durlaen, Head Clerk
SC: Avairyana Borelle, Novice

Updates and Step Down (Sort Of)

Postby Kenneth » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 am

Hello everyone,

So I come today with some bittersweet news. First let me say though I have greatly missed you all and the forum.

With that being said, my life has taken some major shifts. After an almost four year battle Darius finally won full custody of his daughter from a woman who is barely deserving of the title mother, but I won't go into that here. Anyway, I now have an almost four year old whom I adore living with us. On top of that I have entered a doctoral program at Washington University to get my PhD in Public Health Policy.

With all that, and a job, I have little to no time outside of school, work, and family time. I absolutely hate that because I love this community, but for now GT is going to have to be put on the back burner; I suppose we can say Taesh is on an extended vacation with one of the Clans.

However, I still think the Grey Ajah is the best thing since sliced bread, and want to still see and help it grow. So if anyone needs any interactions with Taesh please feel free to email me at krfree85@gmail.com and I will etch out the time to make that happen.

Mostly everything I will be doing from here on out, for a little while at least, will be fics, to continue to flesh out the Grey, Plantweaving, and Scrying. I'll also be around to assist with the Plantweaving class whenever anyone needs me to. I just can't commit to prolonged RPing at the moment, which sucks. But I'm happy, Darius has wanted Celeste with us since birth and so have I so it's good.

Love you all, and I'll try and pop into Discord from time to time as well.
"Reflected in the calm waters is the peace we all desire" Taesh Durlaen Taesh's Tracker

Return to “Main Message Board”