From The Grey Tower Library
The following are guidelines which each member of the administration is expected to uphold:
- It is expected that any member of the administration shall not disappear for more than fourteen days without prior, public notice. Doing so will result in a warning.
- It is expected that all members of the administration shall participate in votes in the Hall of Sitters, even if to Abstain. Missing two consecutive votes will result in a warning.
- It is expected that all members of the administration will be consistently present and accountable in both their administrative duties, as well as in an in-character/writing capacity. If either admin duties or role-play are noticeably or prohibitively light for more than one month, a warning shall be issued.
- It is expected that all members of the administration be available to all members of the Tower via reasonable means of communication, such as by email or private message--to answer questions, offer advice, or organize role-play, barring unforeseen emergencies, posted Shara, or by arrangement with the triumvirate for special circumstances.
- It is expected that replies to communications shall not take longer than seven days.
- It is expected that replies to role-play threads should not take more than fourteen days, preferably no more than seven.
- It is further expected that you are clear about when and if you can participate in role-play and then make good on your promises, or that if you cannot, you assist in arrangements for someone else to do so.
- If you are voted into an administrative role while still a learning rank, it is expected that you will raise your character to full rank and take the position within two months. Failure to do this will result in removal.
- It is expected that a member of the administration shall not take more than six weeks (cumulatively) of Shara over the course of the calendar year, excepting the winter holiday (the month of December until after the New Year). To do so will result in removal.
- Three warnings within a year will result in removal.
Note for Public Posting:
Members of the Tower who are trying to contact or maintain a thread with a member of the administration and have not heard from said writer inside the aforementioned time frames are asked to please make another member of the administration aware. There will be no repercussions upon the person bringing forward the issue and they shall remain anonymous. The triumvirate will determine on a case-by-case basis if a warning is necessary.
Warnings shall be administered by the triumvirate, unless the warning is to be administered to a member of the triumvirate, then the relevant Keeper shall consult with the other two members.