From The Grey Tower Library
Create, Return, or Transfer a Character - PSC Character Form - Biography Changes Form
A "transfer" or "ported" character is a character that was created on a different Wheel of Time roleplaying site but has decided to move (permanently) to the Grey Tower.
When a character is transferred, he or she will maintain their previously established rank (up to Aes Sedai, Asha'man, or Gaidin) but any special titles, positions, or special considerations will likely be revoked. This includes Blademaster status, as our requirements are quite different from other RP sites.
In order for a character to be eligible for transfer, he or she must meet the following requirements:
- The site it is transferring from must be compatible with the Grey Tower world. i.e. the character must be able to conceivably travel from its prior location to the Grey Tower in character.
- The site it is transferring from must have roughly equivalent raising requirements and ranks.
- The site it is transferring from, and proof of the character's rank must be accessible online. Archived versions of the pages are acceptable.
- Note: Former established full rank members of wheeloftimerp.net may be exempt from this rule. Please email admin.
- Because we have non-canon Ajahs, transfer characters are welcome to change Ajahs when they come to the Grey Tower.
In order for your character to be eligible to hold an administrative position (Defined as MoNSTer, Keeper/Librarian, or Triumvirate) you will need to complete the following requirements:
- 5 items from the list of raising requirement possibilities
- An "acceptance" fic or RP showing they have established themselves at the Grey Tower and are accepted by the community there
- Have been a member of the Tower for at least one month.
If you'd like to get started on your character transfer, go back to the Join Us page, click on "Create a New Character" and fill out the form as normal. Then, in the "pre-existing characters" box at the bottom of the form, link us to the site your character is coming from, any writing you have done for them that is online and accessible, and anything else you'd like us to know.