Sunday Celebrations

The entire Grey Tower, from the Amyrlin Seat down to the scullery maids, have been granted a free day to celebrate Sunday. Hama Valon is hosting a traditional Two Rivers observance of the holiday with various competitions, feasting, and merriment, and a traveling show has set up camp just outside the city walls in hopes that the revelers will be free with their coin.

Students are reminded that even though it is a free day, they are expected to adhere to all rules, particularly those regarding proper conduct, and to tidy up after themselves lest they find their usual chores doubled on the morrow. Novices, Soldiers, and drin'far'ji may attend the celebration, in uniform, but may not stray into the city, enter the traveling show without permission, or otherwise evade supervision.

Return to Messages | Post Reply
Currently browsing thread: Fun in the Summer Sun
signing up, and moving on
Thoia lan'Allyn
email
Avatar
Posted on:
Jun 10, 2010 18:08:33
Jac was yammering on about shooting someone in the foot. The implication that she couldn't shoot made her angry, but she knew it was in jest. But really it was hard to shoot yourself with an arrow. Did he know anything about archery?

Thoia ignored the remarks and threw her name down. Yani was on here already? She put her head up and started to look around. Maybe she was the last person to sign up? Would she be around? But no, she couldn't see the beautiful woman who was her once roommate, and friend. Did she even want to be around Thoia? She didn't know. She just wanted to see her today. Show off a bit, and see her. Just to catch a glimpse of her beauty again.

She sighed, and looked at the rest of the names. Light, she didn't have a chance. She might get a quiver. Maybe, if no one else signed up. After writing her name down, she turned to look at the other two.

"I'm not bad at archery, but I'm not great. I'm no Storm Sedai, or Lysira. I'm sure Amayani will beat me too. So, I probably won't win or anything. But, I can still try, right?" She shrugged and looked around again.

"Lets go to the Circus. I'm sure I can act as an elder or something for you two. I can't see the Aes Sedai, Asha'man or gaidin wanting to escort soldiers and drin around." Her voice seemed to drop in in intensity, as if her mood at dropped suddenly. "Come on," she said, walking toward the circus. She whispered under her breath, "Maybe she'll be there."  


 

Replies...

  • To the Circus! (0)
All times listed in GMT -5 / EST

Post Reply

 

Based on an Orca Script.